Next file: linux/drivers/usb/ohci-debug.c
Previous file: linux/drivers/usb/inits.h
Back to the patch index
Back to the overall index
- Lines: 34
Fri Apr 30 08:20:49 1999
- Orig file:
- Orig date:
Wed Apr 28 11:37:30 1999
diff -u --recursive --new-file v2.2.7/linux/drivers/usb/mouse.c linux/drivers/usb/mouse.c
@@ -1,9 +1,12 @@
* USB HID boot protocol mouse support based on MS BusMouse driver, psaux
- * driver, and Linus's skeleton USB mouse driver
+ * driver, and Linus's skeleton USB mouse driver. Fixed up a lot by Linus.
* Brad Keryan 4/3/1999
+ * version 0.20: Linus rewrote read_mouse() to do PS/2 and do it
+ * correctly. Events are added together, not queued, to keep the rodent sober.
* version 0.02: Hmm, the mouse seems drunk because I'm queueing the events.
* This is wrong: when an application (like X or gpm) reads the mouse device,
* it wants to find out the mouse's current position, not its recent history.
@@ -282,18 +285,9 @@
- return usb_mouse_init();
/* this, too, probably needs work */
FUNET's LINUX-ADM group, firstname.lastname@example.org
TCL-scripts by Sam Shen (who was at: email@example.com)