Next file: linux/Documentation/networking/baycom.txt
Previous file: linux/Documentation/mtrr.txt
Back to the patch index
Back to the overall index
- Lines: 28
Wed Aug 25 17:29:45 1999
- Orig file:
- Orig date:
Wed May 20 18:54:34 1998
diff -u --recursive --new-file v2.2.11/linux/Documentation/networking/00-INDEX linux/Documentation/networking/00-INDEX
@@ -13,9 +13,9 @@
- info on using alias network devices
- - tons of info on arcnet, hubs, arcnet card jumper settings, etc.
+ - tons of info on ARCnet, hubs, jumper settings for ARCnet cards, etc.
- - info on the using the arcnet driver itself.
+ - info on the using the ARCnet driver itself.
- info on using AX.25 and NET/ROM code for Linux
@@ -69,13 +69,13 @@
- the driver for SMC's 9000 series of Ethernet cards
- - Linux driver for soundcards as AX.25 modems
+ - Linux driver for sound cards as AX.25 modems
- short blurb on how TCP output takes place.
- info on using DEC 21040/21041/21140 based PCI Ethernet cards.
- - info on using 3Com Vortex (3c590, 3c592, 3c595, 3c597) e'net cards.
+ - info on using 3Com Vortex (3c590, 3c592, 3c595, 3c597) Ethernet cards.
- Wan router documentation
FUNET's LINUX-ADM group, email@example.com
TCL-scripts by Sam Shen (who was at: firstname.lastname@example.org)