Subject: Spam solution?

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 12:44:48 +0200

Welcome,

I'm a system administrator of a secondary school, and ive

installed a spam filter a couple days ago, to prevent

spam. The problem is the various spam images

there is used graphical attachments, a lot of different words

to advertise their products. Now I have strong filter, so I afraid

to drop the mail was written in english.

I think to need an new e-mail rules, to stop this madness.

I call it application card. When somebody want to make a contact

with somebody, should send a "request card". This would be an
empty mail

without subject, with a special flag. So the spammer cannot
advertise.

The user's mailer would have a new folder, e.g. "request cards
folder"

(with a lot of sub-folder for every day) so the user can decide with

a copule of clicks to accept somebody connectionship request.

Naturally, the user can ban this connectionship licence

later, if it is wanted. Users would give license,

an entire domain if they want. If somebody send a mail without

license, would receive an auto-reply: need to get a licence.

With the chechking this new "license flag" can be seen the

suspicious sources, where arrives too much ask for request.

Sincerely Cserny Zsolt

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf