Subject: RE: [Simple] Last Call: draft-ietf-simple-prescaps-ext (Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) User Agent Capability Extension to Presence Information Data Format (PIDF)) to Proposed Standard

From: "Nancy Greene" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 02:50:06 -0400

Hi, I think the meaning of the message media feature tag would be
clearer if RFC 4569 on "Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA)
Registration of the Message Media Feature Tag" is referenced instead of
RFC 2046 (reference [12]).  

RFC4569 is an "extension" of the media feature tag definitions in RFC
3840, so in order to be consistent throughout the document, RFC 4569
should be the right reference instead of RFC 2046.

Nancy
---------------------
[email-masked] 

-----Original Message-----
From: The IESG [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 10:38 AM
To: IETF-Announce
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Simple] Last Call: draft-ietf-simple-prescaps-ext (Session
Initiation Protocol (SIP) User Agent Capability Extension to Presence
Information Data Format (PIDF)) to Proposed Standard 

The IESG has received a request from the SIP for Instant Messaging and
Presence Leveraging Extensions WG (simple) to consider the following
document:

- 'Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) User Agent Capability Extension to 
   Presence Information Data Format (PIDF) '
   <draft-ietf-simple-prescaps-ext-08.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-09-25. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-simple-prescaps-ext-08.tx
t

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
11411&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
Simple mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/simple

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: "Nancy Greene" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 15:59:39 -0400

Resending to [email-masked] 

-----Original Message-----
From: Nancy Greene 
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 2:50 AM
To: [email-masked]'; [email-masked];
[email-masked]'
Cc: Gonzalo Camarillo
Subject: RE: [Simple] Last Call: draft-ietf-simple-prescaps-ext (Session
Initiation Protocol (SIP) User Agent Capability Extension to Presence
Information Data Format (PIDF)) to Proposed Standard 

Nancy
---------------------