Subject: Hello IETF!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 16:22:19 -0300

HI!

I'm 81duz1d0, programmer.

Today I've joined to IETF Mail List, I hope that my texts be useful to this community.   
_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: Joe Baptista <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 20:36:08 -0400

[email-masked] wrote:

> Today I’ve joined to IETF Mail List, I hope that my texts be useful to 
> this community.
>
tell us more.

and welcome

regards
joe baptista

-- 
Joe Baptista                                www.publicroot.org
PublicRoot Consortium
----------------------------------------------------------------
The future of the Internet is Open, Transparent, Inclusive,
Representative & Accountable to the Internet community @large.
----------------------------------------------------------------
  Office: +1 (202) 517-1593
     Fax: +1 (509) 479-0084

---

From: Marc Manthey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 03:38:24 +0200

>> Today I’ve joined to IETF Mail List, I hope that my texts be  
>> useful to this community.

welcome 81duz1d0

your site ?

http://progzzz.blogspot.com/

greetings from germany

marc
--
there's no place like 127.0.0.1
until we found ::1 -- which is even bigger

web: http://www.let.de

---

From: Marc Manthey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 22:10:28 +0200

On Sep 23, 2007, at 9:19 PM, Felipe Rodrigues wrote:
> Yes marc! It's my site. It's a little freeze for the time, but I'll  
> post something soon. I'm from Brazil, so the articles are writen in  
> Brazilian Portuguese and english.

ola felipe,

> I was really concerned about privacy in chats through the internet,  
> so I create this program. It works with a client and a server using  
> TCP/IP and criptography.

your concerns about privacy and data retention are understandable  ,  
things are going worse and worse everywhere in the world  since the
" patriot act " had changed . We are having some capaigns here in  
germany aswell because our Interior Minister ( Schäuble)  want to  
turn our country with online visitation into a supervisory state ,  
thats why we foundet the "pirate party 2006 here in germany.<http:// 
int.piratenpartei.de/List_of_Pirateparties>

> At this moment I'm working in a chat system with AES (Rjindael)  
> cryptography, when I have a Beta version of it I post here and in  
> the site.

this is might be interesting for you <http://www.cspace.in/>

> Well... More about me... I use Java,Delphi, C++, sql, php and html.  
> I love ajax. I'm single (there are girls in IETF? :D ). I love CSI  
> (crime scene investigation xD ), lost, simpsons.I DO NOT like to  
> play football (yeah, most brazilians do, me not xD) but I love  
> basketball.

I had a small musicstudio for ten years  till 2001 and now i am  
looking for new challenges and trying to get some people together for  
my project . I am interested in streaming , multimedia and  
multiconferencing i am on macintosh since 1994 , its one of the best  
system i believe.

all the best and good luck for the future.

greetings from germany :-)

sincerly

marc

> If you have msn, add me felipevr36[at]From [email-masked] Wed Sep 26 16:25:48 2007
From: Marc Manthey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 22:10:28 +0200
To: IETF Discussion <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Hello IETF!

On Sep 23, 2007, at 9:19 PM, Felipe Rodrigues wrote:
> Yes marc! It's my site. It's a little freeze for the time, but I'll  
> post something soon. I'm from Brazil, so the articles are writen in  
> Brazilian Portuguese and english.

ola felipe,

> I was really concerned about privacy in chats through the internet,  
> so I create this program. It works with a client and a server using  
> TCP/IP and criptography.

your concerns about privacy and data retention are understandable  ,  
things are going worse and worse everywhere in the world  since the
" patriot act " had changed . We are having some capaigns here in  
germany aswell because our Interior Minister ( Schäuble)  want to  
turn our country with online visitation into a supervisory state ,  
thats why we foundet the "pirate party 2006 here in germany.<http:// 
int.piratenpartei.de/List_of_Pirateparties>

> At this moment I'm working in a chat system with AES (Rjindael)  
> cryptography, when I have a Beta version of it I post here and in  
> the site.

this is might be interesting for you <http://www.cspace.in/>

> Well... More about me... I use Java,Delphi, C++, sql, php and html.  
> I love ajax. I'm single (there are girls in IETF? :D ). I love CSI  
> (crime scene investigation xD ), lost, simpsons.I DO NOT like to  
> play football (yeah, most brazilians do, me not xD) but I love  
> basketball.

I had a small musicstudio for ten years  till 2001 and now i am  
looking for new challenges and trying to get some people together for  
my project . I am interested in streaming , multimedia and  
multiconferencing i am on macintosh since 1994 , its one of the best  
system i believe.

all the best and good luck for the future.

greetings from germany :-)

sincerly

marc

> If you have msn, add me felipevr36[at]hotmail[dot]com
>
>
> see you!

"One must act on what has not yet happened."
--Lao Tzu
web: http://www.let.de
.local http://stattfernsehen.com