Subject: Fwd: [Tools-discuss] Online codesprint on 19May at 1400-1600 UTC

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2020 14:58:04 -0500

Please consider joining this next online codesprint:

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[Tools-discuss] Online codesprint on 19May at 1400-1600 UTC
Date: 	Wed, 6 May 2020 14:52:59 -0500
From: 	Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked] <[email-masked]>

We will hold our next online codesprint from 1400-1600 UTC Tuesday May 19.

If you have a desire to improve the IETF tools, particularly the 
datatracker, please sign up and join us.

Details are at 
<https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/IETF107.1Sprint>

See you online!

RjS

___________________________________________________________
Tools-discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/tools-discuss

Please report datatracker.ietf.org and mailarchive.ietf.org
bugs at http://tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb
or send email to [email-masked]

Please report tools.ietf.org bugs at
http://tools.ietf.org/tools/issues
or send email to [email-masked]