Subject: IETF 95 - Buenos Aires!

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 12:21:01 -0800

The IAOC is pleased to announce Buenos Aires as the site for 
IETF 95 from 3 - 8 April 2016.  This will be the first IETF meeting 
in Latin America.  The meeting will be at the Hilton Buenos Aires.

You may recall that in 2013 the IAOC asked the community in a 
survey and on the list for feedback about holding a meeting in Buenos 
Aires.

“Based on these survey results, we conclude there would be good 
attendance at a meeting in Buenos Aires overall, good attendance from 
people in the region, and that most active participants will attend. 
Active participants would attend at similar rates to their attendance 
at other IETF meetings. From this viewpoint, holding a meeting in 
Buenos Aires appears to be similar holding it in other locations 
around the world.” 
<https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/ietf-announce/3QBP9abucJIpTIH12DTv35iaqmc>

Those who may be interested in hosting or sponsoring this or any future 
meeting are invited to contact Drew Dvorshak at [email-masked].  
See Host Opportunities below.

Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director

2015
92  Dallas          22 - 27 March    Google
93  Prague         19 - 24 July        TBD
94  Yokohama    1 - 6 Nov           WIDE

2016
95  Buenos Aires  3 - 8 April         TBD
96  Berlin             17 - 22 July        Juniper
97  Asia               13 - 18 Nov       TBD