Subject: Opus experiment via WebRTC at today's plenary

From: Simon Pietro Romano <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 14:11:01 +0200

Dear all,

in view of today's plenary, we set up a short tutorial page on the WebRTC interface you can use to interact with the room if you are remote. You can find this stuff at the following URL:

http://ietf87.conf.meetecho.com/index.php/WebRTC_Interface

Hope this helps,

Simon

                     					       _\\|//_
                           				      ( O-O )
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o00~~(_)~~00o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    				Simon Pietro Romano
             				 Universita' di Napoli Federico II
                		     Computer Engineering Department 
	             Phone: +39 081 7683823 -- Fax: +39 081 7683816
                                           e-mail: [email-masked]

		    <<Molti mi dicono che lo scoraggiamento Ë l'alibi degli 
		    idioti. Ci rifletto un istante; e mi scoraggio>>. Magritte.
               			                     oooO
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(   )~~~ Oooo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
					                 \ (            (   )
			                                  \_)          ) /
                                                                       (_/