Subject: RE: [87all] IETF 87 - InterContinental Lunch Options

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 12:26:02 +0100

> Clarifications on Lunch Options at the InterContinental:
> 
> Grab-N-Go is only available at the Marlene Bar. A limited variety of salads
and
> currywurst will be available.

And it was tasty.
But turned out to be "grab and wait for it to be prepared by a caring and
meticulous chef"

Adrian

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 08:39:26 -0400

> As far as I was able to tell, there were no grab-n-go options for
> lunch anywhere in the hotel today.

Indeed, and this is a serious problem.  We have lunch meetings, and
need these to be available, reasonably priced, and quick.

If people fine some Applications Area working group chairs to be
grumpy this afternoon, it's because most of them didn't have lunch --
they couldn't find it before they had to get to an App chairs lunch
meeting.

Barry