Subject: Meetecho MacBook in room Charlottenburg II/III

From: Simon Pietro Romano <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 08:40:44 +0200

Dear all,

this morning we did not find one of our streaming laptops, which had been left (properly locked with a cable lock) in room Charlottenburg II/III. As you can imagine, besides being a real scandal, this is going to be a serious issue for us, since we are currently covering up to 4 sessions in parallel at this IETF and we're running out of HW resources. Should you have any useful information for us related to this event, please send us an e-mail to the following address: [email-masked].

Thanks a lot in advance,

Simon

                     					       _\\|//_
                           				      ( O-O )
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o00~~(_)~~00o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    				Simon Pietro Romano
             				 Universita' di Napoli Federico II
                		     Computer Engineering Department 
	             Phone: +39 081 7683823 -- Fax: +39 081 7683816
                                           e-mail: [email-masked]

		    <<Molti mi dicono che lo scoraggiamento Ë l'alibi degli 
		    idioti. Ci rifletto un istante; e mi scoraggio>>. Magritte.
               			                     oooO
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(   )~~~ Oooo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
					                 \ (            (   )
			                                  \_)          ) /
                                                                       (_/