Subject: ipv6hackers Meeting in Berlin (July 30, 2013)

From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 20:34:49 +0200

FYI

Folks,

We finally put everything in place to announce the very first IPv6
Hackers meeting.

All the relevant info is available at::
<http://www.ipv6hackers.org/meetings/berlin-2013>

- ---- cut here ----
IPv6 Hackers Meeting - Berlin 2013

** What **

- From a couple of years now, we have had a mailing-list devoted to IPv6
hacking (i.e., testing, tools, low-level stuff, etc.), home of the
"ipv6hackers" group. The mailing-list ("charter", subscription options,
etc.) is available at:
<http://lists.si6networks.com/listinfo/ipv6hackers/>.

We're planning to have our first in-person meeting, which will feature a
number of presentations (which MUST be accompanied
with code and/or measurements/testing).

** When **

July 30 (Tuesday), 2013. From 16:00 to 19:00.

** Where **

Salzufer 14, 10587  Berlin, Germany. EANTC AG (European Advanced
Networking Test Center) Headquarters.

If you'll be arriving from the IETF 87 venue (Intercontinental Berlin),
it's about a 30-minute walk.

Maps available here: <http://www.ipv6hackers.org/meetings/berlin-2013>

** How to participate **

The meeting is open for participation, at no cost.

If you have any interesting stuff to present, please send the following
information to <[email-masked]> *before* July 23, 2013:

 * Proposed presentation title
 * Abstract
 * Speaker name

Note: All presentations must be practical in nature. They must feature
tools, testing, and/or measurements.
- ---- cut here ----

- -- 
Fernando Gont
SI6 Networks
e-mail: [email-masked]
PGP Fingerprint: 6666 31C6 D484 63B2 8FB1 E3C4 AE25 0D55 1D4E 7492

- -- 
Fernando Gont
e-mail: [email-masked] || [email-masked]
PGP Fingerprint: 7809 84F5 322E 45C7 F1C9 3945 96EE A9EF D076 FFF1