Subject: AUTO: Meenakshi Kaushik is on vacation (returning 08/05/2013)

From: Meenakshi Kaushik <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 16:06:48 -0600

I am out of the office until 08/05/2013.

Hello, I am on vacation  until Aug 2nd, 2013.

For FC/FCoE discussion, issues, RPQ config validation please contact  Badri
Ramaswamy and/or Min Zhuo.

I have uploaded my FC/FCoE presentation slides here  ..
http://cattail.boulder.ibm.com/cattail/#view=[email-masked]

For QCN and RoCE solutions please contact Keshav Kamble.

For Kraken FC please contact Pramodh Mallipatna.

For any other topics, please connect with my manager David Iles.

Thanks

Best,
Meenakshi

Note: This is an automated response to your message  "[trill] Last Call:
<draft-ietf-trill-directory-framework-05.txt>	(TRILL	(Transparent
Interconnection of Lots of Links): Edge	Directory	Assistance Framework)
to Informational RFC" sent on 07/04/2013 3:45:04 PM.

This is the only notification you will receive while this person is away.