Subject: Do you want to know what it is?

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 00:03:08 -0700

Hi Jose,

As I would like to know what it is I watched 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAnW9HTkbsI  It was a pleasant 
surprise to see a new approach instead of the usual boring 
presentations.  People who are old might feel left out though.  :-)

Here a quote from Jack Haverty:

   "If you always win, it means you're not taking enough risks."

The IETF might say that it does not scale [1].  Who am I to prove 
that the IETF is wrong? :-)

Regards,
-sm

1. People who are old will actually understand the quote.

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 11:18:16 +0300

> 
> As I would like to know what it is I watched http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAnW9HTkbsI  It was a pleasant surprise to see a new approach instead of the usual boring presentations. 

Very nice indeed. Thanks for doing it!

(There's also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G96ULX7Iak)

Jari