Subject: Excuse me for not able to reply shortly

From: Hui Deng <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 13:14:26 +0800

Hi all

I am still in the vocation this two weeks out of Beijing with family, quite
diffcult to response in time,  will try to update the drafts before the
deadline. Cao Zhen will help to reply some of the suggestions.

By the way,
surname is "Deng"
given name is "Hui"

Thank you all for the disucssion

I really don't know whether IETF should recommend Deng Hui or Hui Deng

anyway,

Best regards,

Deng Hui

---

From: Scott Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 10:03:23 -0400

> I really don't know whether IETF should recommend Deng Hui or Hui Deng

That's the question! :-D

I believe the Chinese participants should reach this consensus
themselves and let the IETF know.  Similarly for other groups, e.g.
Japanese -- when I speak at the microphone, should I say Murai-san or
Jun?  Please decide.

---

From: Yoav Nir <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 18:05:01 +0000

> Japanese -- when I speak at the microphone, should I say Murai-san or

I usually try to go by how they sign their mailing list messages. "Hui" in the case of Hui Deng, "Yukata" in the case of Yukata Oiwa.