Subject: Re: Last Call: <draft-kucherawy-authres-vbr-01.txt> (Authentication-Results Registration For Vouch By Reference Results) to Proposed Standard

From: Jay Gopalakrishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 19:52:16 -0800

>
> The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to  
> consider
> the following document:
> - 'Authentication-Results Registration For Vouch By Reference Results'
>  <draft-kucherawy-authres-vbr-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard
>
> The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
> final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
> [email-masked] mailing lists by 2010-12-29.

This proposal will enable a standards-based approach to VBR processing  
and its relay of results. We expect this to be useful to mailbox  
providers, senders and third party vouching providers. Goodmail  
supports the publication of this document and also plans to implement  
it once published.

Regards,

Jay

--

Jay Gopalakrishnan
Sr. Director, Engineering & Partner Programs
Goodmail Systems
www.goodmail.com

---

From: Jay Gopalakrishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 11:32:46 -0800

Regards,

Jay

--

Jay Gopalakrishnan