Subject: mgcp conference modification

From: Andres Miedzowicz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 11:08:14 -0300

Hello everyone,

I have a question about MGCP conferencing I hope you'll be able to help me
with. Suppose I have a connection established in the "conference" mode with
ConnectionID 138. This connection has a TDM endpoint on one side and two RTP
endpoints in the other with the following information:

RTP_EP1= 10.10.11.12:10030

RTP_EP2= 10.10.11.12:10034

Now, if the following command is sent to the MGW:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------

MDCX 66560355 ms/cnf/[email-masked] MGCP 1.0

C:16516

I:138

L:a:PCMA,p:20

M:confrnce

v=0

c=IN IP4 10.10.30.12

m=audio 10124 RTP/AVP 8

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------

Which of the two endpoints previously mentioned will be modified to reflect
the new IP address and port?

Thanks a lot

Andres Miedzowicz