Subject: Fwd: [Geopriv] I-D Action:draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option-09.txt

From: todd glassey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 14:35:20 -0700

This is fine until any of this is done over an encrypted or
byte-manipulated transport and then it will infringe into the Glassey
Patent for which an already existing IPR Notice regarding geoGraphic
Control Codes used in specifying location based services, is on file.

Todd Glassey, IPR Owner.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Geopriv] I-D Action:draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option-09.txt
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Geographic Location/Privacy Working
Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) IPv4 and
IPv6 Option for a Location Uniform Resource Identifier (URI)
	Author(s)       : J. Polk
	Filename        : draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option-09.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-10-13

This document creates a Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
Option for transmitting a client's geolocation Uniform Resource
Identifier (URI) of a client, which can be dereferenced in a
separate transaction by the client or an entity the client sends
this URI to.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

Content-Type: text/plain
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>