Subject: Brief Maintenance Outage Coming Up

From: Glen Barney <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 10:44:17 -0700

All -

Today, at 12 noon pacific (1500 EDT/1900 GMT), we will be having a
short, preplanned network outage.  The outage window is expected to last
for approximately 20 minutes, although individual servers and services
will be down for shorter periods of time.

During the outage window, access to web, email, and related services
will be impacted, and some services will be unavailable for brief
periods.  Services will be unavailable at different intervals, and the
availability of one service with the simultaneous unavailability of
another service should not be a cause for alarm.

This outage is necessary to perform physical and infrastructure upgrades
at the primary data center serving the community.  All services are
expected to be back in service by 12:20 Pacific (1520 EDT/1920 GMT).

Thank you for your patience with this outage.

Glen

Glen Barney
IT Director
AMS (IETF/RFCP Secretariat)