Subject: Re: Is this true?

From: [email-masked] (Noel Chiappa)
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 08:55:22 -0400 (EDT)

> From: Fernando Gont <[email-masked]>

    > I am told that NAT for v6 is (ironically) among the most "asked for"
    > IPv6 features..

Well, people want to be able to change ISP's without renumbering all their
hosts, and NAT does give you that (along with other things too, of course).

	Noel

---

From: [email-masked] (Noel Chiappa)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 11:42:50 -0400 (EDT)

> From: Phillip Hallam-Baker <[email-masked]>

    > I don't have to make my network 100% secure to be secure, all I need to
    > do to reduce my number of attacks is to make my network a bit harder
    > and a bit more expensive to attack than your network.

Also known as the 'you don't have to be able to run faster than the
bear/lion/tiger, you only have to be able to run faster than your fellow
hiker' principle! :-)

	Noel