Subject: Apply Now to Join the ICANN Board, the Councils of GNSO and ccNSO, and the ALAC

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 10:37:47 +0100

Dear all,

With my hat as IETF liaison to the ICANN NomCom on.

ICANN's Nominating Committee (Nom Com) invites Statements of Interest and 
candidate recommendations from the Internet community for key leadership 
positions to fulfill ICANN's technical and policy coordination role.  FOr
details, see:

   http://icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-13nov09-en.htm

Of course, you can also contact me offline with suggested candidates or
any other concerns that you may have.

Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.xs4all.nl/~henku
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public.
                                                                  H.L.Mencken