Subject: Update: Audio Streaming Info - IETF 76 November 8-13, 2009

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 17:23:12 -0800

Greetings again,

To recap, the IETF 76 meeting will be broadcast starting with the IEPG
meeting occurring on Sunday the 8th begining at 1000 JST (GMT+9). With
the commencement of working group sessions on Monday, November 9, 2009
at 0900 JST (GMT +9) the regular 8 track schedule will commence and
continue until Friday the 13th at 1515 JST.

Please, note:

* If you wish to use the rooms that are being recorded for impromptu
meeting during unscheduled sessions or lunch breaks, you may invite
remote participants to tune in to the appropriate stream.

* Recording cannot be guaranteed for unscheduled sessions.

* It should never be assumed that recording or observation is not
occurring on open microphones, they are after all connected to the Internet.

The links for streaming sources and the schedule are best retrieved from
the IETF tools agenda, located here:

http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/76/

Links audio links in the schedule are specific to the room in which the
session is to be held, rather than the meeting itself.

A page in the legacy style with links to the archives will also be
available here:

http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/

A playlist containing all 8 rooms can be retrieved from:

http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/ietf76.m3u

feedback and questions related to the streaming can be brought to my
immediate attention via email ([email-masked]) or jabber/xmpp
([email-masked])

Regards
Joel Jaeggli