Subject: RFC 3066 bis Libraries list

From: "JFC (Jefsey) Morfin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 15:18:38 +0200

RFC 3066 Bis imposes new constraints on the existing language tags 
software libraries. I wish to establish a list of the existing 
libraries, review and test their running code and to discuss with 
their author of their compatibility with existing and proposed 
constraints. It seems difficult to accept this Draft as a BCP without 
having a detailed knoweldge of the common practices. Since I oppose 
this Draft for its (IMHO) lack of openess, I suppose that I am the 
best suited to engage into that common interest task. No one will 
think I am lax, and everyone will have the right to be suspicious 
about the quality of an existing library which would not cooperate.

I hope I can quickly build a list with your help. I will report it 
here and to IESG. As well as my findings and the authoritative 
comments received. I thank you for telling me which library you 
authored, use or know. Just send me a _private_ mail with the URL 
where to find the library (no need to create noise on this list).

Thank you.
jfc

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf