Subject: tools.ietf.org is not working ?

From: Soohong Daniel Park <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 11:34:48 +0900

tools.ietf.org does not work in my side for a long time...any reason ?

Regards,

Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)
Mobile Platform Laboratory, SAMSUNG Electronics.

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf

---

From: "Randy.Dunlap" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 19:53:51 -0700

> tools.ietf.org does not work in my side for a long time...any reason ?

it's working for me (now).

---
~Randy

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 05:17:11 +0200

> tools.ietf.org does not work in my side for a long time...any reason ?

One of the two tools.ietf.org servers was down for installation of larger
disks for a couple of hours Saturday and Sunday around 0000 UTC
each time.

Apart from that, there has not been any service interruption that I
know of; the uptime of the recently serviced server was somewhere
between 100 and 300 days; the uptime of the secondary server is
currently 90 days.

Please contact me off-list with details, so we can sort out what the
trouble could be.

	Henrik