Subject: Attention ALL Martial Arts Professionals...

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 09:34:08 -0400 (EDT)

Attention ALL
Martial Arts Business Owners

& Professional Martial Artists:

Could you use a little
help in achieving the results you had expected regarding your martial arts
business?

Are you having trouble
motivating your staff?

Would you like to know how
to transform your martial arts business into a thriving success?

Perhaps you are a martial
arts student who knows your instructor could really use a well-deserved,
helpful boost in business.

Whatever the case may
be...Master Clark's

MASS-Training Systems is the solution to make it happen.

MASS-Training
is a comprehensive staff development program that uses multimedia
interactive technology. The information used in this training is the
procedures and systems that the world's most successful martial arts
school owner has developed over the past thirty years.

Sr. Master William Clark will share his secrets of secrets on how to
develop, train and motivate a world class staff. Every piece of
information in each module is exactly what is used in Master Clark's
highly successful and profitable schools that have produced thousands of
quality black belts.

Click the image above

Our
full suite of Martial Arts Management instructional products ranges from
bleeding edge CD-ROMs to superior quality audio cassette tapes to
instructional workbooks and study guides for times when you're on the go. Each is
packed with the crucial information and expert tips and tricks you need to
optimize your business on a daily basis.

From answering the phone in a revenue-friendly manner to transforming your
staff into a powerhouse team of dynamic frontline go-getters, Sr. Master
Clark will take your hand and walk you, step by step, toward your success
as a martial arts business.

Click the image above

Don't
sit and ask yourself if this could be the answer to your martial arts business you've been
looking for...

Find out for yourself by visiting our website now !

Click the following
link to enter online training...

http://www.masstraining.tv

Click above image to enter our site

To be removed from this
mailing list, please send an e-mail to: [email-masked]