Subject: RE: video from IETF wednesday August 8 Plenary session is now ava ilable...

From: "Aronson, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 14:33:45 -0400

Joel Jaeggli [mailto:[email-masked]] writes:

 > http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/ietf51.html
 > 
 > Including of course the already classic Steve Deering IP Hourglass
 > presentation,

...which is missing uoregon.edu in the URL, in case anybody's wondering why
they can't get it....

-- 
Dave Aronson, Software Engineer, +1-571-434-2039 V, +1-571-434-2001 F.
Opinions above are MINE, ALL MINE -- but for rent at reasonable rates.
Cryptek Secure Communications, 1501 Moran Rd., Sterling, VA 20166 USA.
SW ENGINEERS, EES: see http://www.cryptek.com and send me your resume.

---

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 11:41:40 -0700 (PDT)

oops ;) fixed

joelja

-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joel Jaeggli				       [email-masked]
Academic User Services			     [email-masked]
     PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is clear that the arm of criticism cannot replace the criticism of
arms.  Karl Marx -- Introduction to the critique of Hegel's Philosophy of
the right, 1843.