Subject: [Fwd: Watch Them Lose Their Innocence dadja]

From: Eric Thurston <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 23:01:36 -0400

WHY IS IT LEGAL FOR THIS TO BE DELIVERED TO MY MAILBOX?  THERE ARE LAWS
AGAINST THIS KIND OF SEX STUFF ARRIVING IN MY US POSTAL SERVICE MAILBOX
-- WHY SHOULD
*EARTHLINK* BE ALLOWED TO DELIVER IT UNSOLICITED TO MY EMAIL INBOX???

I PAY YOU $22 PER MONTH AND YOU DELIVER SEX GARBAGE TO MY INBOX EVERY
DAY?!

I HAVE REPORTED OVER 100 SEX SPAMS TO YOU AS OF TODAY AND YOU *STILL*
CONTINUE TO DELIVER THESE TO MY INBOX AND TELL ME I MUST SIGN UP FOR
YOUR "SPAMINATOR" BECAUSE YOU CANNOT TAKE THE INITIATIVE TO SIMPLY
PREVENT UNSOLICITED SEXUAL EMAILS?!

WHY DOES EARTHLINK CONTINUE TO ALLOW ME TO INNUNDATED WITH
SEX-PORN-CHILDABUSE SPAM?

GET A POLICY OR SOMEONE IS GOING TO SUE OR BLACKLIST EARTHLINK *AS A
WHOLE* AND I WILL BE THE FIRST TO JOIN.

http://news.zdnet.co.uk/story/0,,s2083474,00.html

http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/en/petition/liste.php3?seite=5

http://www.jsonline.com/bym/tech/news/may99/0511spam.asp

http://www.salon.com/tech/feature/2000/04/19/spam_legislation/

-------- Original Message --------
Status: U
Return-Path: <[email-masked]>
Received: from grouper.relayerone.com ([64.156.25.138])by eagle
(EarthLink SMTP Server) with ESMTP id tntvg2.7dd.37tiu0oSat, 18 Aug 2001
16:45:05 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 19:38:31 -0400
Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Subject: Watch Them Lose Their
Innocence                                                   dadja
X-Mozilla-Status: 8001
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-UIDL: tntvg2.7dd.37tiu0o.8

Over 75,000 nude celeb photos inside of the hottest teen superstars.
http://212.107.197.38/members/celebxxx/index.html

BRITNEY SPEARS - now that she is 18 she is having the time of her life.
See her nude!
JESSICA SIMPSON - Watch this sexy teen pop diva get nasty.
JENNIFER LOPEZ - See this hot latina sex goddess 100% nude inside.
REESE WITHERSPOON - See this "Legally Blonde" star prove that she is a
real blonde.
CHRISTINA AGUILERA - We have her first time oral sex caught on film.
DENISE RICHARDS - See her completely nude. She is hot!
Plus Many More Popular Celebrities Inside Appearing Naked & Uncensored.
http://212.107.197.38/members/celebxxx/index.html

********************************************************************************
If you wished to be removed from our mailing list,  just click here 
http://212.107.197.38/members/celebxxx/remove.htm and leave us
your e-mail address. We honor ALL remove requests.
********************************************************************************