Subject: for anyone in london on friday...

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 16:43:07 -0700 (PDT)

There's the opportunity picket outside the US Embassy...

protests against the imprisonment of Dmitry Sklyarov, starts at the Hyde
Park tube stop (blue line so you can go direct from heathrow ;)) at 12:30
and marches to the US Embassy...

http://www.xenoclast.org/freesklyarov/

joelja
-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joel Jaeggli				       [email-masked]
Academic User Services			     [email-masked]
     PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is clear that the arm of criticism cannot replace the criticism of
arms.  Karl Marx -- Introduction to the critique of Hegel's Philosophy of
the right, 1843.

---

From: Ian Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 17:40:18 -0700

[Sorry for the noise folks]
>and marches to the US Embassy...

For those of you with colour defective vision or who might note that London 
actually has more than one "blue line", I assume you mean the Piccadilly 
line.  (As a gentle hint, use the names not the colours ;-) As a second 
hint, that I think Jon Crowcroft has mentioned somewhere, you should also 
use the "Road", "Street" etc. suffixes.  Asking how to get to Tottenham or 
Oxford may result in rather different destinations to that planned.)  It's 
the Hyde Park Corner you're after if you're interested.)