Subject: lite relief from working groups...

From: Jon Crowcroft <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 12:12:12 +0100

------------------------------------------------>
	Lunctime Summer Internet Talks

UCL is involved in running the Internet standards meeting next week
(see http://www.ietf.org), along with BT Exact and the Internet
Society. Volunteers from the EE and CS  departments will be working
hard to make the event (with over 2100 registrations so far) to run
smoothly.

During the week, we are taking advantage of the presence of a number
of International attendees who are well known in the field to offer
some lunchtime public talks in the Upper Refectory at UCL. THese are
open to all, 

Mon 6th August,. 12-1.30
	Scott Bradner, Harvard University - Internet Standards RFC 2026 etc
	Geoff Huston, Telstra - Internet Routing and End to End

Tues 7th August, 12.1.30
	Fred Baker, Cisco Systems - Quality of Service

Wed 8th August, 12.1.30
	Barbara Fraser, Carnegie Mellon University - Security
	Mark Green, CacheFlow Inc. - Content Networking

Thurs 9th August, 12.1.30
	Marco Carugi (Voila/France Telecom) - Virtual Private Networks
	Bob Fink, NASA - IPv6

Up to the minute details will be maintained at
http://www-mice.cs.ucl.ac.uk/ietf/talks.html

------- End of Forwarded Message