Subject: "Hu ...'new'...?".............................ORANGEJUMPSUIT-BRAND-ORANGEJUICE-COMPANY

From: James Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 10:44:39 -0700 (PDT)

Note: forwarded message attached.

=====
James Farrell

[email-masked]

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

Subject: Out of Office AutoReply: ORANGEJUMPSUIT-BRAND-ORANGEJUICE-COMPANY
From: Chua Hung Peng <[email-masked]>
To: James Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 03:14:06 +0800

Hi

I will be away till 24 June 2001 and be back at the office the following
day.  During my absense, please consult:

1.   Chye-Yap Mee Lee (11-15 June 2001) and Ng-Tia Too Lam, Patricia (16-22
June 2001) on Section matters
2.   Goh Ai Gek & Chan Choy Peng on FYP matters
3.   Sivaramakrishnan Narayanan and Lillian Teo on Electronic Appreciation
Course

regards
Chua Hung Peng