Subject: Re: http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf/Current/msg13402.html

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 05:03:45 +0800 (SGT)

[ From: JIM R FLEMING <[email-masked]> ]
    [ Date: Aug 6, 2001 15:42 (-0500) ]

    > When one talks about "production services", I assume
    > they are at a minimum talking about IPv16-Compliant
    > equipment. (i.e. Carrier-Grade, NEBS, 24",
    > -48vDC,Fault-Tolerant LANs,1000/100/10 Ethernets)
    > http://www.dot-biz.com/IPv16/

are you trying to advertise here ?

-- 
/amlan

---

From: Giles Heron <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 11:40:32 +0100

> are you trying to advertise here ?

his own inability to distinguish between hardware and protocols?

-- 
=================================================================
Giles Heron    Principal Network Architect    PacketExchange Ltd.
ph: +44 7880 506185              "if you build it they will yawn"
=================================================================

---

From: "JIM R FLEMING" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 05:43:52 -0500

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Giles Heron" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "JIM R FLEMING" <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2001 5:40 AM
Subject: Re: http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf/Current/msg13402.html

> his own inability to distinguish between hardware and protocols?

Some "Architects"....start with an architecture...
http://www.unir.com/images/architech.gif

The "toy" IPv4 Internet is a sewer.
IPv8 is designed to be a swamp to cover the sewer.
IPv16 is the "high-ground"....

...here are some links...

Jim Fleming
http://www.unir.com
Mars 128n 128e
http://www.unir.com/images/architech.gif
http://www.unir.com/images/address.gif
http://www.unir.com/images/headers.gif
http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/domainname/130dftmail/unir.txt
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/sdks/platform/tpipv6/start.asp
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf/Current/msg12213.html
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf/Current/msg12223.html