Subject: Thank you note

From: "Jiwoong Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 10:49:34 +0100

I sincerely express my gratitude to IAB for allocating the precious
discussion opportunity to IETF at the Wednesday evening plenary. It was
valuable, and worthy of praise.

I also thank Harald Avestrand, the current IETF chair, from my heart, for
his genuine ardor for the internet society which has been shown in IETF
including IESG open plenary of this London meeting.

Jiwoong

---

From: "RL 'Bob' Morgan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 03:38:44 -0700 (PDT)

Let me add my thanks to the operators of the network for the IETF meeting.
Its performance and stability was in my experience by far the best we've
had at an IETF (which I suppose was why we were motivated to talk about
how to make it worse ...).

 - RL "Bob" Morgan
   University of Washington

---

From: Ross Finlayson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 15:02:28 -0700

>valuable, and worthy of praise.

By the way - is the audio for the humerous "tech support call" (that was 
played during the plenery) online anywhere?

         Ross.