Subject: MPLS RFC

From: "Constantine Protopapas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 23:52:19 +0300

Which is the RFC that defines MPLS?

Constantine Protopapas
Systems/Network Engineer
e-mail:	[email-masked]
Tel:		++301-6801391
mobile:	++3097-598043

"... and so, the defeat of the Serbs in Kosovo in 1389, opened the gates of
Europe to the Ottomans..."

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 14:13:24 -0400

Constantine,

>Which is the RFC that defines MPLS?

There isn't one yet - all of the MPLS documents are still drafts.  See 
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mpls-charter.html for the current list of 
working group drafts.  Note that there will be a group of RFCs that define 
MPLS, not just one.

Regards,
Andy

________________________________________________________________________
Andrew G. Malis  [email-masked]  phone:978 952-7414   fax:978 392-2074
Ascend Communications, Inc.        1 Robbins Road     Westford, MA 01886

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 14:13:24 -0400

Constantine,

Regards,
Andy