Subject: RE: Fwd: IETF is *NOT* the internet community (fwd)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 14:47:29 -0400

I am only going to make this one last reply and you'll hear no more from me
on this topic, and I would appreciate no return either...Thank you...

I hope it enlightens...

Each person who responds to Bob Allisat, gives Bob license to make further
comment...If you don't want to hear it, than don't respond. Obviously you do
WANT to talk to him because you DO talk to him.

To put this in technological analogy (since this is a techno only forum)...

An Ethernet interface that is by itself, will not generate a link light...In
otherwords, if it finds no one to talk to, than it will have nothing to
say...

Does this make sense???

-Scot Mc Pherson
-Application Engineer
-Wave Wireless Networking
-Div. of SPEEDCOM International
-Phone: 941.358.9283
-Fax: 941.355.0219
-E-mail: [email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 14:47:29 -0400

I hope it enlightens...

Does this make sense???

-Scot Mc Pherson
-Application Engineer