Subject: Nothing to do with email

From: "Robert G. Ferrell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 11:14:34 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

I hate to break the mood by posting something that isn't a personal attack or  
sarcastic commentary, but I made up a little table to organize the 
incoming drafts and RFCs for myself, and I thought I'd share the URL with 
anyone who's interested:

http://rgfsparc.cr.usgs.gov:8090/sysadmin/int_rpt.html

I call it "The Internet Report" 'cause that sounds better than "a little table 
to organize the incoming drafts and RFCs." 

That's all.  Back to your regularly scheduled sniping now.

;-)

RGF

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=
Robert G. Ferrell
Internet Technologist
National Business Center, US DoI  [email-masked]
***************************************************************
private static class NT extends DOS implements Nothing {
***************************************************************