Subject: RE: Anyone interested in selling a 2.4Gh PCMCIA?

From: "Gaylord K. Miyata" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 05:00:49 -0400 (EDT)

> I am also looking for a PCMCIA card (as well as base unit) for a 
> 2.4 Gh antenna. It's pretty hard to find places that sell either
> of these. 

i bought the newer Cabletron SmartSwitch RoamAbout (802.11) and used
http://www.shopper.com to search (using "roamabout" or manufacturer's part
number) for vendors, prices, and availability. 

if you search for "roamabout", the older DEC-branded Roamabout and
newer Cabletron Smartswitch Roamabout appear in the results.  the
price indicates the low price and if you click through the product's
link, a new page containing a list of vendors appears. You can then sort 
by price or other column.

if you are looking used or auction, it may be tougher to locate.

	- gaylord

---

From: "Gaylord K. Miyata" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 05:00:49 -0400 (EDT)

- gaylord

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 05:00:49 -0400 (EDT)

- gaylord

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 05:00:49 -0400 (EDT)

- gaylord