Subject: Printing RFCs & IDs from MS Explorer

From: "Falk, Aaron" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 14:19:49 -0400

Is there a way to get MS Explorer to put in page breaks in the right places
when printing RFCs or I-Ds?

--aaron

---

From: Erik Huizer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 21:22:47 +0200

Use the "save as" feature of MS Explorer to save the requested RFC as
a textfile. Remember where you save the file.

Download the free utility PCbook2:
http://www.zdnet.com/pcmag/pctech/content/18/07/ut1807.001.html

Then use this utility to print the RFC (or Internet-draft for that
matter). You can even chose to print the textfile with two or 4 pages
per side.

Erik

==> From: "Falk, Aaron"

---

From: Erik Huizer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 21:22:47 +0200

Erik

==> From: "Falk, Aaron"

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 21:22:47 +0200

Erik

==> From: "Falk, Aaron"

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 21:22:47 +0200

Erik

==> From: "Falk, Aaron"