Subject: How do I unsubscribe from this list?

From: "Loretta W. Prencipe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 09:53:19 -0400

Loretta W. Prencipe
Editor in chief
IT Recruiter Magazine
703.714.9462

---

From: "Robert G. Ferrell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 11:07:00 -0500 (CDT)

> How do I unsubscribe from this list?

Whenever you subscribe to a list, one of the first automated messages you'll 
generally receive is the "welcome" statement that tells you, among other things, 
how to unsubscribe.  It's a good practice always to save those messages.  Here's 
the relevant section from the one that was sent out when you subscribed to 
IETF-announce:

=================================================================

Welcome to the ietf mailing list!

Please save this message for future reference.  Thank you.

If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
you can send mail to <[email-masked]> with the following
command in the body of your email message:

    unsubscribe ietf

or from another account, besides [email-masked]

    unsubscribe ietf [email-masked]

If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the list,
(if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the
list itself) send email to <[email-masked]> .
This is the general rule for most mailing lists when you need
to contact a human.

================================================================

Hope this helps,

RGF

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=
Robert G. Ferrell
Internet Technologist
National Business Center-Texas, US DoI  [email-masked]
***************************************************************
private static class NT extends DOS implements Nothing {
***************************************************************

---

From: "Robert G. Ferrell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 11:07:00 -0500 (CDT)

unsubscribe ietf

Hope this helps,

RGF