Subject: RFC Search Index

From: "Leonardo Freitas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 22:27:50 -0300

I'm tring to find some RFC Index, could anyone tell where i can access this
text ? I need to know some RFC numbers based on some subject for using in my
network research project.... (About TCP/IP and ATM).

Thanks...

---

From: Irwin Lazar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 14:04:40 -0400

There is a wonderful RFC search engine @
http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfcsearch.html

There are a couple of other RFC resources out there, many of which are
linked to from the Information Technology Professional's Resource Center -
http://www.itprc.com/

Irwin

Irwin Lazar - [email-masked]
Network Analyst,
NetReference, Inc. - One of PC Week's 15 Companies to watch in 1999
Web: http://www.netreference.com/

NetReference - The Ultimate Resource for Network Architects... 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Leonardo Freitas [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Thursday, June 17, 1999 9:28 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: RFC Search Index
> 
>

---

From: Irwin Lazar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 14:04:40 -0400

Irwin