Subject: Nothing to do with email

From: "Robert G. Ferrell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 11:14:34 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

I hate to break the mood by posting something that isn't a personal attack or  
sarcastic commentary, but I made up a little table to organize the 
incoming drafts and RFCs for myself, and I thought I'd share the URL with 
anyone who's interested:

http://rgfsparc.cr.usgs.gov:8090/sysadmin/int_rpt.html

I call it "The Internet Report" 'cause that sounds better than "a little table 
to organize the incoming drafts and RFCs." 

That's all.  Back to your regularly scheduled sniping now.

;-)

RGF

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=
Robert G. Ferrell
Internet Technologist
National Business Center, US DoI  [email-masked]
***************************************************************
private static class NT extends DOS implements Nothing {
***************************************************************

---

From: Graham Rae Dulmage <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 12:54:13 -0400

Robert,

Thanks for the information you put together. This is what I have been hoping to
get
from this forum. Incidentally the one on R2 signalling comes up with an error and
no information.

As to the ongoing sniping, I find it very tiresome.

Yours Truly,

G. Rae Dulmage, B. Comm.,
President
TelApprove Services Corporation
(613) 257 3015
http://www.angelfire.com/on/telapprove

---

From: Graham Rae Dulmage <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 12:54:13 -0400

Robert,

Yours Truly,

---

From: Peter Dawson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 21:36:45 +0400

Robert,

FYI only,  I just cross refered the IETF  announcement  pages at;

< http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf-announce/mail4.html >

and there appears to be 10 entries for 1st June and your page

< http://rgfsparc.cr.usgs.gov:8090/sysadmin/int_rpt.html >

describes 14 entries for 1st June !

/pete

---

From: Peter Dawson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 21:36:45 +0400

Robert,

/pete